Classes will be in the area closes to College Ave.
(directions below map)
From Points north:
- Take the red line to Davis Sq.
- Exit using College Ave exit and either turn right onto College Ave and walk for 10-15 minutes or take the 96 bus to College Ave/Broadway stop.
From points south:
- Take 93 S to exit 31 (rt 16 Medford/Somerville).
- Take a right off the offramp onto rt 16, keep straight onto Harvard St.
- Go under railroad tracks, Harvard St. becomes Warner St.
- You’ll come to Powderhouse Sq. rotary, College Ave is the 4th street around the rotary and Nathan Tufts Park is in between that street and Broadway (the 5th street on the rotary)
- Take 93 N to exit 29 (Rt-28/Rt-38, Somerville / Medford) which is the second exit on the right after crossing the Zakim Bridge.
- Bear left on the offramp and go straight through the set of lights.
- After the set of lights, go straight and bear right onto Mystic Ave
- Go past the on ramp to 93 N. After that, the next set of lights should be Harvard St. Turn Left onto Harvard St
- Harvard St becomes Warner St and leads you to Powderhouse Sq. Rotary with Nathan Tufts Park diagonally to the left as you enter the rotary. The 4th exit from the rotary will be College Ave, where our classes will be held